Blood and Iron
- Automatons: Mechanical marvels built for labor and now free to make their own choices.
- Daelkyr Half-Blood: Tainted by the Daelkyr at birth, the Half-Blood carries a symbiote with them and are bound to it.
- Duergar: Dwarves who dug too deep and went mad in the process, they stay true to the old ways of the Dwarves at the cost of their sanity.
- Dwarves: From the streets of Ullera to the high seas, Dwarves have moved away from their underground roots and look to new pastures.
- Elan: Reborn humans with a psionic gift, Elans are created to be in every way, shape, and form better than your average human.
- Elves: With the march of Industrialization, the Elves have a hard time staying true to their homes in the forest and many a lot have embraced the new ways so they aren’t left behind.
- Gnomes: Undisputed masters of tinkering and creation, if there’s a new scientific advancement that revolutionizes a field, it’s most likely a gnome behind it.
- Half-Elves: With human and elven blood, a Half-Elf either finds it easy or a nightmare to fit into society.
- Half-Orcs: A savage species in a refined time, some Half-Orcs find it just as hard as a full blooded Orc to fit in.
- Halflings: Both country and city folk, Halflings are present in many facets of society; From the nobles to the gypsies.
- Humans: Innovative, adaptive, and full of potential, humans make up the majority of the population on Gaea.
- Maenads: A seafaring people, maenads are caught in an emotional turmoil that rivals the sea.
- Orcs: Proud warriors whose presence on Gaea date backs millenia, Orcs are looked down upon for being savage, but have their version of nobility.
- Xephs: Spritely and quick, Xephs are just as fast as they are sketchy.